zondag 11 oktober 2009

Stamp with Fun last week


This week over at Stamp with Fun the challenge was to use foil on your project. I had made th is card, but left it at a store where I had done a demo, and forgot to take a picture... Finally I was able to go there this week and pick it up. So I can show it to you, a bit late, because on monday already the new challenge is on.... But hey, better late than never :-) In this shop they sell only the older magnolia images, so that is why I made cards with those (you have seen 3 more last week). They still keep cute too!!
Papers: Bazzill cardstock red and green and Design Papers from Making Memories
Stamps: All images Magnolia, textstamp Stampin Up
Ink: Memento black, Colorbox pigment cardinal
Embellishments: MS christmas leaf punch, MS edgerpunch, SU label punch, red flower, square nestabilities to make the hole for the foil
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

2 opmerkingen: