vrijdag 18 september 2009

Stamp with Fun Halloween Magnolia

ref="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiWVQcABNVzLaT6LFE8poTtj5-d4SUsgMD1l5lfO7KcssRRcG-kzLZyvjGVazhnqVGD8Sgs-vTk_ZOujewj_TKdOESu9XMKFprsFEM945mDhhOluSx9v8mRqgubrkuFukKcYR2blbrSzZdS/s1600-h/057.JPG">


Last week over at Stamp with Fun the challenge was to make a CD-holder. I dont have anything with Halloween, but I always love the halloween stamps, so I love halloween cards :-) I have used the sketch from Just Magnolia.

Papers: Bazzill cardstock black and lime green and Design Papers are oldies from my stash
Stamps: All images Magnolia
Ink: Memento black, Versamagic midnight black
Embellishments:Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval and labels 4
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten