maandag 6 juli 2009

Stamp with Fun with Magnolia's surfer Edwin

This week over at Stamp with Fun there is a beautiful sketch from my dear bloggingfriend Tina46. So if you have time hop on over to see what the other dt's made with her sketch.... There is also a great price to win!!! I used surfer Edwin, at first I did not know if I liked him, but now he is coloured I think he is quite cute. For boys between 10 and 18 I think you could make a great card with him......
Papers: Bazzill cardstock brown and green and Design Papers from Bo Bunny Back to backs
Stamps: All images Magnolia
Ink: Memento black, Colorbox pigment chestnut, Versamagic tea leaves
Embellishments: brown candy dots, rectangle and scalloped rectangle nestabilites, orange organza swirl ribbon, Fiskars wave borderpunch
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten